Once you have selected your Job Description download it and convert it to a Job Advert, please use as many as you require. If you wish to use the job description for a CV Template click through for advice and Convert to a CV
Service Delivery Manager Job Description
We are actively recruiting for a dedicated Service Delivery Manager to be accountable for maintaining strong customer relationships and improving our services to maintain customer satisfaction. As Service Delivery Manager you may perform technical tasks, such as troubleshooting technical issues, and may perform administrative tasks, such as managing team performance and checking the quality of inventory.
The main role of a Service Delivery Manager includes tracking service metrics, managing budgets, and leading the service delivery team.
To succeed as our Service Delivery Manager, you should demonstrate strong leadership and teamworking skills. We also expect you to have excellent communication and computer skills.
Service Delivery Manager Responsibilities:
- Maintaining positive relationships with customers.
- Leading the service delivery team, managing conflict, and ensuring the team’s processes and tasks are carried out efficiently.
- Managing finances and budgets.
- Identifying customer needs and overseeing service delivery within the business context.
- Determining ways to reduce costs without sacrificing customer satisfaction.
- Assessing customer feedback and using your creativity to establish, improve, and refine services.
- Remaining organized and meeting deadlines.
- Building partnerships and liaising with team leaders to determine the company’s services, delivery criteria, and solutions for issues that may arise.
Service Delivery Manager Requirements:
- Experience in customer service, leadership, and logistics may be advantageous.
- Good computer skills and the ability to use business support software.
- Strong customer service, project management, and quality control skills.
- Good resource planning skills.
- Excellent leadership and customer service skills.
- Strong teamwork skills and attention to detail.
- A Bachelor’s degree in a Business-related field.
Writing a job description?
Download our free Job Description Template to guide you through the process of creating an insightful job description. Having a detailed job description is extremely helpful to candidates when they are applying for jobs online.
Related Blog Posts
- A Case For Reinventing Job Descriptions
- Administration Job Descriptions
- Marketing Job Descriptions
- Sales Job Descriptions
- The Importance of using a job description template