1. Select Your Job Description
Select Your Job Description
2. Convert to a Job Advert
Convert to a Job Advert
3. Publish across our Job Boards
Publish across our job boards
Service Coordinator Job Description
We are recruiting for a meticulous, detail-oriented Service Coordinator to evaluate the needs of our customers, make recommendations for new services and suggest improvements to existing services. As Service Coordinator your responsibilities include advocating for the client’s care, explaining the available options, helping to plan services, and keeping records of the services offered. You will Coordinator will help the elderly, clients with medical needs, and low-income families to access any services that they need.
To succeed as a Service Coordinator, you should be service-oriented with excellent organisational and record keeping skills. You should have strong communication and interpersonal skills and should be able to deal with our clients with empathy and compassion.
Service Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Assess the service needs of clients and linking them to the appropriate resources and providers.
- Facilitate programs and services, job training, and transportation.
- Develop a resource directory of local social service agencies and providers for easy access.
- Assist clients with applications for benefits and entitlement programs and assisting clients to live independently in their own homes.
- Advocate for adequate, timely, and cost-effective services and responding to any issues that occur during the delivery of services.
- Schedule appointments for clients, answering phones, and tracking clients’ service records.
- Monitor the services being provided and stay up to date on any services being introduced or discontinued.
- Evaluate the quality of all services and identify areas that need improvements.
- Follow up with clients regularly to assess and ensure their satisfaction.
- Respond to complaints and resolve issues or matching clients with better services.
Service Coordinator Requirements:
- Strong work ethic and service skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail.
- Staying up to date with services, policies, and regulations.
- Strong record keeping and analytical skills.
- An Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree in Healthcare Administration, Psychology, Social Work, or a related field.