Once you have selected your Job Description download it and convert it to a Job Advert, please use as many as you require. If you wish to use the job description for a CV Template click through for advice and Convert to a CV
Software Tester Job Description
Our company is seeking a Software Tester to detect and report any issues with our software, apps, and websites. In this role, you will conduct QA testing throughout the project’s lifecycle, examining our products as an end-user would and communicating details of any bugs to the development team. Our ideal candidate holds a bachelor’s degree in computer science, but we will also consider applicants who have significant experience and proven skills.
Software Tester Responsibilities
- Conduct testing for software programmes, websites and apps
- Work to identify any bugs
- Assess functionality and overall UX of our products
- Record and relay any issues you find to the development team
Software Tester Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related field or equivalent experience and skills
- Communication, reporting, and troubleshooting skills
- Working knowledge of programing languages and development platforms
- Excellent attention to detail
Writing a job description?
Download our free Job Description Template to guide you through the process of creating an insightful job description. Having a detailed job description is extremely helpful to candidates when they are applying for jobs online.
Related Blog Posts
- A Case For Reinventing Job Descriptions
- Administration Job Descriptions
- Marketing Job Descriptions
- The Importance of using a job description template
- When should companies work with Flat Fee Recruitment Companies?