1. Select Your Job Description
Select Your Job Description
2. Convert to a Job Advert
Convert to a Job Advert
3. Publish across our Job Boards
Publish across our job boards
Tax Specialist Job Description
We are recruiting for a Tax Specialist who will responsible for our tax-related tasks. Working as a Tax Specialist’s your responsibilities will include preparing all tax compliance, assisting in audits, and responding to tax correspondence.
To succeed we expect you to be up to date with the latest technologies which assist in accounting duties, have an understanding of big data systems, and good communication skills. Ultimately, a high performing Tax Specialist should have strong analytical skills, pay attention to detail and the ability to manage time efficiently.
Tax Specialist Responsibilities:
- Research tax laws.
- Gather information and explaining options for best practice to clients.
- Prepare quarterly and annual tax compliance.
- Prepare federal and state income tax.
- Ensure that tax returns are filed in accordance with tax authorities.
Tax Specialist Requirements:
- Proven experience as a Tax Accountant, Tax Analyst, or similar.
- Strong knowledge of accounting laws and procedures.
- Computer literacy in accounting software.
- Good numerical skills.
- A keen eye for details.
- Outstanding analytical skills.
- Degree in Accounting, Finance, or similar.