Once you have selected your Job Description download it and convert it to a Job Advert, please use as many as you require. If you wish to use the job description for a CV Template click through for advice and Convert to a CV
Tax Specialist Job Description
We are recruiting for a Tax Specialist who will responsible for our tax-related tasks. Working as a Tax Specialist’s your responsibilities will include preparing all tax compliance, assisting in audits, and responding to tax correspondence.
To succeed we expect you to be up to date with the latest technologies which assist in accounting duties, have an understanding of big data systems, and good communication skills. Ultimately, a high performing Tax Specialist should have strong analytical skills, pay attention to detail and the ability to manage time efficiently.
Tax Specialist Responsibilities:
- Research tax laws.
- Gather information and explaining options for best practice to clients.
- Prepare quarterly and annual tax compliance.
- Prepare federal and state income tax.
- Ensure that tax returns are filed in accordance with tax authorities.
Tax Specialist Requirements:
- Proven experience as a Tax Accountant, Tax Analyst, or similar.
- Strong knowledge of accounting laws and procedures.
- Computer literacy in accounting software.
- Good numerical skills.
- A keen eye for details.
- Outstanding analytical skills.
- Degree in Accounting, Finance, or similar.
Writing a job description?
Download our free Job Description Template to guide you through the process of creating an insightful job description. Having a detailed job description is extremely helpful to candidates when they are applying for jobs online.
Related Blog Posts
- A Case For Reinventing Job Descriptions
- Administration Job Descriptions
- Marketing Job Descriptions
- Sales Job Descriptions
- The Importance of using a job description template