Once you have selected your Job Description download it and convert it to a Job Advert, please use as many as you require. If you wish to use the job description for a CV Template click through for advice and Convert to a CV
Technical Assistant Job Description
We are actively looking for a Technical Assistant to support our team with administrative and technical tasks. Working as a Technical Assistant you will be required to perform basic administrative tasks including filing, composing emails, printing documents, scheduling meetings, answering phones, and creating reports. We expect you to provide basic technical assistance such as the setting up and cleaning of equipment, setting parameters, checking doses, and overseeing processes.
To deliver success working as a Technical Assistant, you should have high-level administrative skills, technical training, and the ability to work in a high-pressure environment. Ultimately, a suitable Technical Assistant provides valuable and reliable support in and out of the office.
Technical Assistant Responsibilities:
- Answering telephones and taking messages.
- Composing emails.
- Typing up reports for the company.
- Scheduling meetings.
- Printing and filing documents.
- Organising company travel arrangements.
- Providing technical assistance with equipment operation.
- Cleaning of technical equipment.
- Setting equipment parameters.
Technical Assistant Requirements:
- Relevant technical certificate.
- Proficiency with basic computer programs including MS Office and database systems.
- Working knowledge of email systems, computer hardware, and peripherals.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work under strict supervision.
- Ability to read and interpret technical data.
- Good time-management skills.
- Ability to work in a high-pressure environment.
Writing a job description?
Download our free Job Description Template to guide you through the process of creating an insightful job description. Having a detailed job description is extremely helpful to candidates when they are applying for jobs online.
Related Blog Posts
- A Case For Reinventing Job Descriptions
- Administration Job Descriptions
- Marketing Job Descriptions
- The Importance of using a job description template
- When should companies work with Flat Fee Recruitment Companies?