Once you have selected your Job Description download it and convert it to a Job Advert, please use as many as you require. If you wish to use the job description for a CV Template click through for advice and Convert to a CV
Technical Project Manager Job Description
We are actively looking for a detail-oriented Technical Project Manager to oversee all project operations from inception to execution. As Technical Project Manager you will be responsible for maintaining budgets, enforcing deadlines, and supervising team members.
To excel as a Technical Project Manager you must be highly organised. A strong Technical Project Manager is able to multitask successfully and work under pressure.
Technical Project Manager Responsibilities:
- Create and design project plans with relevant team members.
- Supervise team members and ensure that deadlines are followed.
- Maintain the project budget.
- Enforce health and safety protocol throughout company.
- Prepare progress reports for senior management.
- Identify the resources needed for the project and source these materials.
- Oversee the implementation of project improvements.
Technical Project Manager Requirements:
- Minimum 3 Years of experience in IT, project management or a related field.
- Excellent leadership abilities.
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent computer literacy skills.
- Ability to problem-solve under pressure.
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills.
- A degree in engineering, computer science or a related field.
Writing a job description?
Download our free Job Description Template to guide you through the process of creating an insightful job description. Having a detailed job description is extremely helpful to candidates when they are applying for jobs online.
Related Blog Posts
- A Case For Reinventing Job Descriptions
- Administration Job Descriptions
- Marketing Job Descriptions
- Sales Job Descriptions
- The Importance of using a job description template