Once you have selected your Job Description download it and convert it to a Job Advert, please use as many as you require. If you wish to use the job description for a CV Template click through for advice and Convert to a CV
Test Technician Job Description
We are seeking an experienced Test Technician. You will be responsible for performing thorough tests on products once they are through the production line. This is to ensure our products meet quality assurance standards and are ready for market distribution. When you find problems or inaccuracies, you will send them back to the manufacturing line for adjustments or repair. All testing must be documented correctly, and significant issues need to be reported to upper management.
Test Technician Responsibilities
- Perform a series of tests on products to ensure they meet quality standards
- Send back products that do not meet standards
- Document all tests performed
- Create reports of your findings
- Identify processes that need improvement and recommend changes
Test Technician Requirements
- 2+ years of relevant industry experience
- Experience in product verification and test automation would be beneficial
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints and drawings
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
Writing a job description?
Download our free Job Description Template to guide you through the process of creating an insightful job description. Having a detailed job description is extremely helpful to candidates when they are applying for jobs online.
Related Blog Posts
- A Case For Reinventing Job Descriptions
- Administration Job Descriptions
- Marketing Job Descriptions
- The Importance of using a job description template
- When should companies work with Flat Fee Recruitment Companies?