Once you have selected your Job Description download it and convert it to a Job Advert, please use as many as you require. If you wish to use the job description for a CV Template click through for advice and Convert to a CV
Tow Truck Driver Job Description
Our company is seeking an experienced Tow Truck Driver to join our team. You must have a commercial vehicle licence and some commercial driving experience. A background in breakdown assistance or experience loading and unloading a flatbed truck or tractor-trailer would be beneficial. Your primary duties will be to assist disabled motorists with services such as changing their tyres, transporting them to a garage, or towing cars that are illegally parked. Our ideal candidate has excellent interpersonal skills to interact with customers and can manage their time well while on the road.
Tow Truck Driver Responsibilities
- Respond to accidents, break-downs, and other call-outs to roadside incidents
- Remain in contact with motorists when you are en route
- Load cars onto the back of the truck
- Carry out basic repairs or tow their vehicle to a garage
- Remove illegally parked vehicles
- Keep your truck in good condition and keep it clean
Tow Truck Driver Requirements
- A commercial driver’s licence
- One year, or more of commercial driving experience
- Basic mechanical skills
- Strong communication and time management skills
- Attention to detail
- Physical strength and stamina
Writing a job description?
Download our free Job Description Template to guide you through the process of creating an insightful job description. Having a detailed job description is extremely helpful to candidates when they are applying for jobs online.
Related Blog Posts
- A Case For Reinventing Job Descriptions
- Administration Job Descriptions
- Marketing Job Descriptions
- The Importance of using a job description template
- When should companies work with Flat Fee Recruitment Companies?