Once you have selected your Job Description download it and convert it to a Job Advert, please use as many as you require. If you wish to use the job description for a CV Template click through for advice and Convert to a CV
Training Coordinator Job Description
We are seeking a professional and highly-skilled training coordinator. In this position, you will manage the smooth and effective roll-out of training sessions and special projects throughout our company. You will oversee the design, development, and implementation of training and run programmes for our entire organisation. Our ideal candidate will be knowledgeable, approachable, and confident in front of all groups of people.
Training Coordinator Responsibilities
- Develop interactive training programmes across the company
- Choose the best training methods or activities according to the particular purpose and audience.
- Promote training opportunities to employees in a compelling way that provides all necessary information and entices participation
- Oversee and maintain training facilities and necessary equipment
- See the big picture and conduct company-wide needs assessments
- Uphold best practises and corporate education principles for training
- Design and prepare educational materials as needed
- Measure effectiveness of trainig and generate summative evaluation report
- Liaise with various experts regarding instruction and scheduling
- Facilitate train-the-trainer sessions for in-house trainers
Training Coordinator Requirements
- Strong working knowledge of instructional design theory as well as proof of successful implementation
- Proven track record, showing the ability to successfully complete the full training cycle
- Strong knowledge of learning management systems
- Knowledgeable about both traditional and modern job training methods and techniques
- Exceptional organisational skills
- Computer skills, including Microsoft Office proficiency
Writing a job description?
Download our free Job Description Template to guide you through the process of creating an insightful job description. Having a detailed job description is extremely helpful to candidates when they are applying for jobs online.
Related Blog Posts
- A Case For Reinventing Job Descriptions
- Administration Job Descriptions
- Marketing Job Descriptions
- The Importance of using a job description template
- When should companies work with Flat Fee Recruitment Companies?