Once you have selected your Job Description download it and convert it to a Job Advert, please use as many as you require. If you wish to use the job description for a CV Template click through for advice and Convert to a CV
Traffic Coordinator Job Description
We are recruiting for a Traffic Coordinator to direct and monitor the flow of materials and resources through the company. Working as a Traffic Coordinator your responsibilities include tracking and disseminating information, creating schedules for the timely delivery of resources and materials, and identifying potential issues that may disrupt work schedules. You should also be able to prepare accurate progress reports for upper management.
To be successful as a Traffic Coordinator, you should have a working knowledge of project management software. Ultimately, an exceptional Traffic Coordinator should be adept at developing solutions for workflow delays.
Traffic Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Identify opportunities to adjust and revise work processes in order to increase efficiency.
- Conduct daily meetings to ensure that staff is aware of looming deadlines.
- Prepare daily priority lists, weekly project status reports and project budgets.
- track and updating project statuses.
- Develop work schedules for various departments to ensure that projects and processes are on schedule.
- Communicate potential problems to project teams and recommending solutions.
- Create timelines, instructions, and breakdowns for future projects.
- Informing project teams of any updates and changes as and when they occur.
Traffic Coordinator Requirements:
- Sound knowledge of project management software.
- Proven experience developing schedules and timelines for projects.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- The ability to multi-task.
- The ability to work in a high-pressure environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, Communications, or related field.
Writing a job description?
Download our free Job Description Template to guide you through the process of creating an insightful job description. Having a detailed job description is extremely helpful to candidates when they are applying for jobs online.
Related Blog Posts
- A Case For Reinventing Job Descriptions
- Administration Job Descriptions
- Marketing Job Descriptions
- The Importance of using a job description template
- When should companies work with Flat Fee Recruitment Companies?