Once you have selected your Job Description download it and convert it to a Job Advert, please use as many as you require. If you wish to use the job description for a CV Template click through for advice and Convert to a CV
Trader Job Description
We are recruiting for a highly driven Trader who will buy and sell securities on the company’s behalf. As Trader your responsibilities include analysing short-term economic trends, assessing the risks of securities, and informing the relevant departments of recent trends as well as the face value of securities. You should also be able to evaluate the performance of trading strategies to assess whether they need to be implemented.
To succeed as a Trader, you should have in-depth knowledge of financial markets. A top-performing Trader should be able to make accurate judgment calls in respect of buying and selling securities.
- Buy and sell securities on behalf of the company.
- Implement effective trading strategies.
- Evaluate trading algorithms.
- Work with quantitative researchers to improve trading strategies.
- Record and report each day’s profit and loss.
- Monitor portfolios to ensure that they are guideline compliant.
- Keep abreast with changes in the financial market.
- Assist the company to attract new clients by maintaining and enhancing marketing materials.
- Proven trading experience.
- Strong business acumen.
- The ability to work well under stress.
- A solid understanding of financial markets.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- The ability to work long hours in a fast-paced environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics or related field.
Writing a job description?
Download our free Job Description Template to guide you through the process of creating an insightful job description. Having a detailed job description is extremely helpful to candidates when they are applying for jobs online.
Related Blog Posts
- A Case For Reinventing Job Descriptions
- Administration Job Descriptions
- Marketing Job Descriptions
- Sales Job Descriptions
- The Importance of using a job description template