1. Select Your Job Description
Select Your Job Description
2. Convert to a Job Advert
Convert to a Job Advert
3. Publish across our Job Boards
Publish across our job boards
Warranty Clerk Job Description
We would like to appoint a Warranty Clerk who will be responsible for warranty claims. Your responsibilities include processing and reviewing claims, overseeing fraudulent claims, and monitoring and maintaining warranty documents.
To excel as a Warranty Clerk, you should demonstrate a high ethical standard, good verbal and written communication skills, and be proficient in computer applications. Suitable Warranty Clerks will be analytical, have knowledge of cars and trucks, and have good customer relation skills.
Warranty Clerk Responsibilities:
- Ensure that documents are accurate and well-maintained.
- Keep up-to-date with company announcements and factory recalls.
- Organise and maintaining customer and service records.
- Maintain good relationships with clients.
- Liaise with manufacturers.
- Negotiate deals on behalf of customers and the organization.
Warranty Clerk Requirements:
- Experience as a Warranty Clerk.
- Computer literate.
- Good mathematical skills and business acumen.
- Great interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of vehicles and parts.