Once you have selected your Job Description download it and convert it to a Job Advert, please use as many as you require. If you wish to use the job description for a CV Template click through for advice and Convert to a CV
Videographer Job Description
We are recruiting for an organised and creative Videographer to work with our creative team to plan, film and edit video content according to client briefs. We expect our Videographer’s responsibilities to include ensuring that the necessary filming equipment is available for use, directing other camera operators on set and editing film footage.
To succeed as a Videographer you must be able to understand client briefs and work creatively to produce the desired product. A good Videographer should stay up to date with industry trends and tools that will make projects more marketable.
- Film videos on set or on location.
- Ensure that equipment for a shoot is present and working.
- Plan the shoot with the creative team and the client.
- Edit footage in post-production.
- Direct other camera operators so that the needed footage is acquired.
- Excellent computer literacy.
- Proficiency with editing software such as PhotoShop.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Relative fitness and stamina to work long hours.
- Proficiency with camera equipment.
Writing a job description?
Download our free Job Description Template to guide you through the process of creating an insightful job description. Having a detailed job description is extremely helpful to candidates when they are applying for jobs online.
Related Blog Posts
- A Case For Reinventing Job Descriptions
- Administration Job Descriptions
- Marketing Job Descriptions
- The Importance of using a job description template
- When should companies work with Flat Fee Recruitment Companies?