Once you have selected your Job Description download it and convert it to a Job Advert, please use as many as you require. If you wish to use the job description for a CV Template click through for advice and Convert to a CV
Advertising Manager Job Description
We are recruiting for an Advertising Manager to oversee operations and direct staff members in our advertising staff as they develop unique and exciting campaigns. The Advertising Manager will collaborate with clients and advertising staff to establish project objectives, delegate tasks to appropriate team members, direct research, analyse data, and evaluate projects to ensure they meet the expectations of the client, properly represent the brand, and achieve the desired results. They may also assist with the hiring and employee evaluation process.
To succeed as an Advertising Manager, you should be focused on raising awareness and building interest in the products and services you represent. You should be a detail-oriented, creative, and collaborative problem solver with outstanding communication and project management skills.
Advertising Manager Responsibilities:
- Overseeing advertising department and all staff members.
- Working with workforce, clients, and ad agencies to establish and meet projects goals and establish and enforce budgets and timelines.
- Develop advertising strategies to increase buyer interest in products or services.
- Monitor project progress from planning to execution to ensure it remains focused and evaluate its effectiveness.
- Negotiate contracts specifications and terms with clients or other external parties.
- Initiate and direct research efforts.
- Collect and analyse data and presenting it to other parties, including management and clients.
- Participate in the hiring and evaluating of employees within the advertising department.
- Provideg expert advice on marketing and advertising methods for new or existing products or services.
Advertising Manager Requirements:
- 2+ years of experience in relevant field, management experience may be preferred.
- Understanding of design and marketing principles and techniques.
- Ability to develop strategies based on industry trends and developments.
- Exceptional organisational and multitasking skills, especially when working with multiple projects/teams.
- Excellent management, negotiation, listening, and verbal and written communication skills.
- Decisiveness and strong problem solving skills, especially under stress.
- Ability to develop and maintain relationships.
- Solid sales and presentation skills.
- Additional skills, experience, or expertise may be strongly desired or required.
- Bachelor’s degree in advertising, marketing, or related field.
Writing a job description?
Download our free Job Description Template to guide you through the process of creating an insightful job description. Having a detailed job description is extremely helpful to candidates when they are applying for jobs online.
Related Blog Posts
- A Case For Reinventing Job Descriptions
- Administration Job Descriptions
- Marketing Job Descriptions
- Sales Job Descriptions
- The Importance of using a job description template