Once you have selected your Job Description download it and convert it to a Job Advert, please use as many as you require. If you wish to use the job description for a CV Template click through for advice and Convert to a CV
Blogger Job Description
We are recruiting for a Blogger to generate engaging, original content for our website. The Blogger will research topics and develop interesting posts that will appeal to our target audience and promote the blog using social media, direct email, and other methods to alert and expand our readership. You should be a skilled, tech-savvy writer who can create appealing, insightful posts that will reach and grow our audience.
To succeed as a Blogger, you should be focused on generating and composing interesting content and expanding your readership. You should be creative, adaptable, and analytical with excellent writing skills and a unique voice.
- Generating, researching, and pitching ideas for posts.
- Writing, editing, publishing, and promoting content.
- Promoting new posts using advertisements, emails, social media, and other methods to alert and attract new readers.
- Advocating and educating others about interests, products, or services.
- Maximizing site traffic by utilizing Search Engine Optimization keywords.
- Inviting other bloggers, experts, or other notable guests to contribute content to the webpage.
- Monitoring responses to posts via the website, social media, or other platforms to better understand the audience.
- Staying current on industry trends for possible opportunities to attract new readers or create stronger, more engaging content.
- Writing experience or familiarity with certain interests or a specific field.
- Exceptional writing, research, and communication skills.
- Creativity and adaptability.
- Strong understanding of the target audience and industry trends.
- Proficiency with computers, especially content management software, social media platforms, MS Office, and SEO keywords, a basic understanding of HTML
- Ability to sit and type for extended periods.
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Communications, Marketing, or related field.
Writing a job description?
Download our free Job Description Template to guide you through the process of creating an insightful job description. Having a detailed job description is extremely helpful to candidates when they are applying for jobs online.
Related Blog Posts
- A Case For Reinventing Job Descriptions
- Administration Job Descriptions
- Marketing Job Descriptions
- The Importance of using a job description template
- When should companies work with Flat Fee Recruitment Companies?