Once you have selected your Job Description download it and convert it to a Job Advert, please use as many as you require. If you wish to use the job description for a CV Template click through for advice and Convert to a CV
Business Advisor Job Description
Business Advisors are responsible for planning and executing business strategies to improve efficiency in the operational and financial management of businesses. They prepare budgets, advise on projects and marketing, and perform risk analysis. They may work at businesses or as independent business advisors.
We are actively recruiting for a consultative Business Advisor to help streamline efficiency across our business operations. Working as a Business Advisor, your duties will include increasing productivity and profitability, improving our marketing strategy, and performing risk analysis.
To succeed in this position, you should possess an exceptional track record in evaluating business processes and finances. Suitable Business Advisors are experts in improving business strategies and productivity.
Business Advisor Responsibilities:
- Analyse financial records and preparing budgets.
- Improve processes by recommending operational changes.
- Evaluate and improve sales, marketing, and branding strategies.
- Prepare project and productivity reports and ensuring compliance with quality and safety requirements.
- Identify opportunities for future business development and expansion.
- Develop and maintain internal and external communication channels.
- Analyse and advise on employee, labour, vendor, and supplier contracts.
- Perform risk analysis to mitigate and manage risks.
- Analyse consumer and competitor behaviour.
Business Advisor Requirements:
- Previous experience working as a Business Advisor in a related industry.
- Advanced knowledge of business operations and strategic planning.
- Proficiency in analysing budgets and preparing financial reports.
- Extensive knowledge of marketing strategies and branding.
- Experience in project management and implementing best industry practices.
- Ability to advise on labour, vendor, and supplier procurement contracts.
- Exceptional ability to identify future business opportunities and mitigate risks.
- Competence with integrated electronic strategic management systems, like Monday and Cascade Strategy.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills toward efficiently communicating new business processes and procedures.
- Master of Business Administration (MBA), Strategic Management, or similar.
Writing a job description?
Download our free Job Description Template to guide you through the process of creating an insightful job description. Having a detailed job description is extremely helpful to candidates when they are applying for jobs online.
Related Blog Posts
- A Case For Reinventing Job Descriptions
- Administration Job Descriptions
- Marketing Job Descriptions
- The Importance of using a job description template
- When should companies work with Flat Fee Recruitment Companies?