Once you have selected your Job Description download it and convert it to a Job Advert, please use as many as you require. If you wish to use the job description for a CV Template click through for advice and Convert to a CV
Business Administrator Job Description
Business Administrators manage the day to day business operations, interacting with external partners, improving business and employee performance, negotiating contracts and analysing financial data.
We are recruiting for a motivated Business Administrator with strong leadership skills and a thorough understanding of business operations to facilitate and optimise our business processes. Working as a Business Administrator your duties will include overseeing and analysing financial operations, approving purchases and expenditure, mediating between staff and other executives, appointing heads of departments, marketing and promoting the business, and facilitating training programs. Your expertise in streamlining our business operations will help our organisation thrive and maximise efficiency and profits.
Successful candidates must possess strong leadership qualities, analytical skills, thrive under pressure, great people skills, and a strong aptitude for maths. Ultimately, the outstanding Business Administrator should integrate and streamline business activities, achieve business goals through set strategies, and have a positive impact on staff productivity.
Business Administrator Responsibilities:
- Drive and supervise positive business growth.
- Improve efficiency.
- Manage business activities.
- Introduce and implement innovative short and long-term business goals.
- Liaise and consult with clients, staff, and suppliers.
- Evaluate and enhance employee performance.
- Improve business programs, technologies, and policies.
- Negotiate and approve agreements with internal and external stakeholders.
- Oversee and manage budget activities.
- Harmonize organisational activities.
Business Administrator Requirements:
- Business Admin Degree or equivalent.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Must be able to prioritize.
- Strong aptitude for math.
- Broad business knowledge.
- Ethical behaviour.
- Excellent networking skills.
- Accounting and finance experience.
Writing a job description?
Download our free Job Description Template to guide you through the process of creating an insightful job description. Having a detailed job description is extremely helpful to candidates when they are applying for jobs online.
Related Blog Posts
- A Case For Reinventing Job Descriptions
- Administration Job Descriptions
- Marketing Job Descriptions
- The Importance of using a job description template
- When should companies work with Flat Fee Recruitment Companies?