Once you have selected your Job Description download it and convert it to a Job Advert, please use as many as you require. If you wish to use the job description for a CV Template click through for advice and Convert to a CV
Brand Ambassador Job Description
Brand Ambassadors are employed by a company or organisation to help raise brand awareness and increase sales. They complete a variety of tasks ranging from promoting products or services in-store to implementing marketing campaigns. They can also be known as influencers or corporate ambassadors.
We are looking for a Brand Ambassador to be the face and voice of our brand. As a successful candidate, you will be involved in increasing brand awareness and sales by promoting our products through various media channels. We expect you to be passionate and outgoing. You will work closely with our sales and marketing division to achieve its marketing goals and objectives, such as communicating the value of our products to customers, tracking customer feedback, and representing the brand at launches and events.
To excel in this role, you will have excellent communication and networking skills, and a strong presence on social media. Previous experience as a brand ambassador or similar role is strongly desired, as well as knowledge of sales and marketing principles.
Brand Ambassador Responsibilities:
- Familiarise yourself with the company’s mission, vision, and goals.
- Educate customers, retailers, and distributors about our products.
- Work closely with sales and marketing staff to conceptualise marketing campaigns and strategies.
- Create website and social media content in order to drive brand awareness and attract new customers.
- Build rapport with customers and vendors.
- Monitor customer feedback and escalating complaints to the marketing department.
- Track customer preferences, metrics, and media campaigns.
- Represent the company at product launches, events, and trade shows.
- Brainstorm ideas and participating in training and workshops.
- Maintain a positive image of the brand at all times.
Brand Ambassador Requirements:
- Prior experience in a customer service environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Friendly, approachable, and outgoing personality.
- Working knowledge of social media platforms and tools.
- Adaptable with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Ability to travel.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related field.
Writing a job description?
Download our free Job Description Template to guide you through the process of creating an insightful job description. Having a detailed job description is extremely helpful to candidates when they are applying for jobs online.
Related Blog Posts
- A Case For Reinventing Job Descriptions
- Administration Job Descriptions
- Marketing Job Descriptions
- Sales Job Descriptions
- The Importance of using a job description template