Once you have selected your Job Description download it and convert it to a Job Advert, please use as many as you require. If you wish to use the job description for a CV Template click through for advice and Convert to a CV
Marketing Manager Job Description
We are recruiting a Marketing Manager who will be in charge of overseeing the promotion of our company’s brands. As a successful recruit, you will be responsible for identifying new customers, supporting lead generation efforts, and creating promotions with our advertising managers. You will also be tasked with developing budgets and expenditures, as well as R&D appropriations. You will also be in charge of developing and managing our company’s advertising campaigns.
To be a successful hire, you will need prior experience with creating marketing campaigns and strategies, as well as online marketing and social media strategy. A bachelor’s degree in marketing or business administration is a must.
Marketing Manager Responsibilities:
- Developing a pricing strategy that maximizes profits and market share but considers customer satisfaction.
- Identifying new customers.
- Supporting sales and lead generation efforts.
- Creating promotions with advertising managers.
- Understanding and developing budgets, including expenditures, research and development appropriations, return-on-investment and profit-loss projections.
- Compiling lists describing our organization’s offerings.
- Developing and managing advertising campaigns.
- Organizing company conferences, trade shows, and major events.
- Building brand awareness and positioning.
- Evaluating and maintaining a marketing strategy.
- Directing, planning and coordinating marketing efforts.
- Communicating the marketing plan.
- Developing each marketing campaign from start to finish.
- Researching demand for the organization’s products and services.
- Evaluating competitors.
- Handling social media, public relation efforts, and content marketing.
Marketing Manager Requirements:
- Bachelor degree or master degree in marketing, business administration,
- Experience with creating a marketing campaign, marketing strategy, and marketing plan.
- Experience with online marketing, including social media, and content marketing.
- Understanding of public relations.
- Advanced communication skills.
- Ability to quickly adapt to change.
Writing a job description?
Download our free Job Description Template to guide you through the process of creating an insightful job description. Having a detailed job description is extremely helpful to candidates when they are applying for jobs online.
Related Blog Posts
- A Case For Reinventing Job Descriptions
- Administration Job Descriptions
- Marketing Job Descriptions
- The Importance of using a job description template
- When should companies work with Flat Fee Recruitment Companies?