Once you have selected your Job Description download it and convert it to a Job Advert, please use as many as you require. If you wish to use the job description for a CV Template click through for advice and Convert to a CV
Senior Graphic Designer Job Description
We are recruiting for a Senior Graphic Designer to create and manage digital and print designs for our marketing needs. Your responsibilities include managing all graphic design tasks, refining projects and drafts, and generating creative ideas.
To be succeed as a Senior Graphic Designer, you should have extensive knowledge of graphic design, styles, and techniques. You should also have experience in implementing marketing campaigns. Ultimately, an excellent Senior Graphic Designer will ensure that the design team promotes the vision of the company through high-quality graphic content.
Senior Graphic Designer Responsibilities:
- Design graphic content, illustrations, and infographics.
- Manage graphic designs from conception to delivery.
- Review junior designer drafts to ensure quality.
- Generate fresh concepts.
- Ensure brand consistency throughout various marketing projects.
- Liaise between the marketing and design teams to ensure deadlines are met.
- Keep up-to-date with industry developments.
Senior Graphic Designer Requirements:
- Portfolio with design projects.
- Proven work experience as a Graphic Designer.
- Working experience with image design tools (e.g. Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator).
- A keen eye for visual details.
- Aesthetic skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines and collaborate with team members.
- A Graphic Design qualification or similar.
Writing a job description?
Download our free Job Description Template to guide you through the process of creating an insightful job description. Having a detailed job description is extremely helpful to candidates when they are applying for jobs online.
Related Blog Posts
- A Case For Reinventing Job Descriptions
- Administration Job Descriptions
- Marketing Job Descriptions
- Sales Job Descriptions
- The Importance of using a job description template