Once you have selected your Job Description download it and convert it to a Job Advert, please use as many as you require. If you wish to use the job description for a CV Template click through for advice and Convert to a CV
Music Producer Job Description
We are recruiting for a dedicated, hard-working, innovative music producer who takes pride in professionalism and is passionate about the process of making music and has a positive attitude. We expect you to work with costs and expenses, manage multiple teams, musicians and performers from various genres, and a number of digital audio workstations.
Your responsibilities will include managing budgets, coaching artists, rearranging compositions, employing session musicians, and liaising with recording engineers.
To succeed you should be a competent instrumentalists and composers or arrangers and entrepreneurial in your approach. We require you to be knowledgeable about trends in the market. Suitable candidates would have worked on successful projects, and have a respect for both new and old techniques and technologies.
Music Producer Responsibilities:
- Gather ideas and inspiration for projects.
- Manage and run recording sessions.
- Rearrange compositions or suggesting changes to lyrics.
- Manage project budgets.
- Handle contracts and negotiations.
- Guide the mixing, mastering and recording engineers.
- Develop the vision and direction for each project.
Music Producer Requirements:
- Knowledge of industry law and ethics.
- Firm grasp of sound editing techniques.
- 3+ years’ experience using digital audio hardware and software.
- Bachelor’s degree in science of music, or Bachelor’s degree in music.
Writing a job description?
Download our free Job Description Template to guide you through the process of creating an insightful job description. Having a detailed job description is extremely helpful to candidates when they are applying for jobs online.
Related Blog Posts
- A Case For Reinventing Job Descriptions
- Administration Job Descriptions
- Marketing Job Descriptions
- Sales Job Descriptions
- The Importance of using a job description template