YouTuber Job Description
We are recruiting for a YouTuber to generate viewer-friendly, accessible content. You will shoot and refine footage, release finalised videos, and facilitate the purchase of channel memberships. You should also communicate foreseeable upload-related delays.
To be succeed as a YouTuber, you should be able to incorporate transparent product reviews into your videos. Ultimately, a successful YouTuber will remain cognizant of their viewership to retain credibility.
- Film bite-sized, audience-appropriate videos at calculated intervals.
- Edit footage to attain consistent, refined, and brand-appropriate videos.
- Release and promote your public videos.
- Inform subscribers of predictable delays in your uploads.
- Encourage subscribers’ purchase of channel memberships.
- Publish limited content for channel members.
- Attend pertinent YouTube workshops.
- Observe YouTube and sponsorship-related guidelines.
- Demonstrable experience as a Vlogger, ideally on YouTube.
- Thoroughly knowledgeable about YouTube algorithms.
- High-definition, lightweight vlogging camera.
- Possession of pertinent filmmaking accessories.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Top-notch marketing and troubleshooting abilities.
- Transparent and reflexive approach to advertising.
- Thoughtful about your viewership.
Writing a job description?
Related Blog Posts
- A Case For Reinventing Job Descriptions
- Administration Job Descriptions
- Marketing Job Descriptions
- The Importance of using a job description template
- When should companies work with Flat Fee Recruitment Companies?