Once you have selected your Job Description download it and convert it to a Job Advert, please use as many as you require. If you wish to use the job description for a CV Template click through for advice and Convert to a CV
Arbitrator Job Description
Arbitrators help in resolving conflicts outside of the court system by aiding the relevant parties in settling disputes.
We are recruiting for an Arbitrator to help with disputes between parties such as labour and management to find mutual resolution. The responsibilities of an Arbitrator include settling disputes, analysing information using knowledge of facts and industry practice, and creating reports on outcomes of the arbitration process.
To succeed as an Arbitrator, you should have sound interpersonal skills, tactful negotiation skills and solid knowledge of industry practices. Ultimately, an excellent Arbitrator should have the ability to remain neutral, possess strong conflict resolution skills, and analytical skills.
- Facilitate communication in disputes to establish a mutual agreement.
- Clarify the arguments of opposing parties.
- Conduct initial meetings for both parties to describe the arbitration process.
- Set up appointments with both parties.
- Apply laws, procedures and industry knowledge to settle disputes.
- Analyse documentation and records.
- Interviewing key stakeholders in each case.
- Extensive experience working in the industry.
- Solid knowledge of procedures, policies, and law.
- Demonstrate a neutral disposition.
- Strong communication skills.
- Law or Business degree.
Writing a job description?
Download our free Job Description Template to guide you through the process of creating an insightful job description. Having a detailed job description is extremely helpful to candidates when they are applying for jobs online.
Related Blog Posts
- A Case For Reinventing Job Descriptions
- Administration Job Descriptions
- Marketing Job Descriptions
- Sales Job Descriptions
- The Importance of using a job description template