Once you have selected your Job Description download it and convert it to a Job Advert, please use as many as you require. If you wish to use the job description for a CV Template click through for advice and Convert to a CV
Conciliator Job Description
We are looking for a rational Conciliator to help with conflict between clients. As our Conciliator you will be required to obtain a balanced account of presenting facts, confer with clients in individual and group settings and then propose solutions that are rooted in justice and compromise. You will also be required to consult with collateral sources and legal texts to obtain guidance as the need arises.
To deliver success as a Conciliator, you must be professional and cast aside personal preferences and experiences that could influence your decisions. Suitable Conciliators will recognise that no detail is insignificant, particularly when clients are emotionally invested in the unfolding of disputes.
- Ground yourself by sourcing salient information about cases prior to their formal review.
- Meet with clients to obtain a nuanced account of what transpired.
- Collaborate with medical and legal specialists, plus other collateral.
- Review precedent, contextual variables, and your findings to devise solutions.
- Deliberate which solutions to propose to clients.
- Discuss and finalise the way forward with input from every key party.
- Advocate for reparation, even in instances when conciliation can proceed without this.
- Refer clients to supplementary resources that could facilitate adaptive adjustment.
- Monitor clients’ adherence to all agreements.
- Formally recognised Conciliation-related qualification.
- Extensive and varied conciliation experience.
- Demonstrable history of conducting fair conciliation proceedings.
- Solid research, negotiation, and interpersonal abilities.
- Excellent written communication skills.
- Non-negotiable commitment to promoting equitable solutions.
- Cognisant of and able to compartmentalise your own interests.
Writing a job description?
Download our free Job Description Template to guide you through the process of creating an insightful job description. Having a detailed job description is extremely helpful to candidates when they are applying for jobs online.
Related Blog Posts
- A Case For Reinventing Job Descriptions
- Administration Job Descriptions
- Marketing Job Descriptions
- Sales Job Descriptions
- The Importance of using a job description template