1. Select Your Job Description
Select Your Job Description
2. Convert to a Job Advert
Convert to a Job Advert
3. Publish across our Job Boards
Publish across our job boards
Assistant Coach Job Description
Assistant Coaches support the head or main coach, ensures that equipment and facilities are maintained, and performs administrative duties. Assistant Coaches also schedule and supervise practice sessions, maintain training equipment and organise team events.
We are hiring an Assistant Coach to support the head coach in all areas of team management and assist with administrative tasks. Working as Assistant Coach your responsibilities include overseeing all team activities, supervising games and training sessions, assisting with recruitment, maintaining records and making travel arrangements.
To deliver success in this role you should build a positive team environment and ensure students, facilities and training equipment are adequately prepared. High performing Assistant Coaches should be highly organised, an exceptional mentor and dutifully support the head coach.
Assistant Coach Responsibilities:
- Organise sports events and scheduling practice sessions.
- Prepare and maintain training equipment and facilities.
- Assist with the recruitment of students for the program.
- Monitor and evaluate team performance.
- Maintain records of students, training sessions, games, performance statistics, and equipment.
- Assist with budget preparations and the development of training plans.
- Facilitate and supervising training sessions and individual workouts.
- Organise travel arrangements including transport, accommodation, and meals.
- Fulfil other duties as assigned by the head coach.
- Build a positive team environment.
Assistant Coach Requirements:
- Previous coaching experience preferred.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Outstanding organisational skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Degree educated.