Once you have selected your Job Description download it and convert it to a Job Advert, please use as many as you require. If you wish to use the job description for a CV Template click through for advice and Convert to a CV
Assistant Coach Job Description
Assistant Coaches support the head or main coach, ensures that equipment and facilities are maintained, and performs administrative duties. Assistant Coaches also schedule and supervise practice sessions, maintain training equipment and organise team events.
We are hiring an Assistant Coach to support the head coach in all areas of team management and assist with administrative tasks. Working as Assistant Coach your responsibilities include overseeing all team activities, supervising games and training sessions, assisting with recruitment, maintaining records and making travel arrangements.
To deliver success in this role you should build a positive team environment and ensure students, facilities and training equipment are adequately prepared. High performing Assistant Coaches should be highly organised, an exceptional mentor and dutifully support the head coach.
Assistant Coach Responsibilities:
- Organise sports events and scheduling practice sessions.
- Prepare and maintain training equipment and facilities.
- Assist with the recruitment of students for the program.
- Monitor and evaluate team performance.
- Maintain records of students, training sessions, games, performance statistics, and equipment.
- Assist with budget preparations and the development of training plans.
- Facilitate and supervising training sessions and individual workouts.
- Organise travel arrangements including transport, accommodation, and meals.
- Fulfil other duties as assigned by the head coach.
- Build a positive team environment.
Assistant Coach Requirements:
- Previous coaching experience preferred.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Outstanding organisational skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Degree educated.
Writing a job description?
Download our free Job Description Template to guide you through the process of creating an insightful job description. Having a detailed job description is extremely helpful to candidates when they are applying for jobs online.
Related Blog Posts
- A Case For Reinventing Job Descriptions
- Administration Job Descriptions
- Marketing Job Descriptions
- The Importance of using a job description template
- When should companies work with Flat Fee Recruitment Companies?