Once you have selected your Job Description download it and convert it to a Job Advert, please use as many as you require. If you wish to use the job description for a CV Template click through for advice and Convert to a CV
Bridal Stylist Job Description
Bridal Stylists assist brides-to-be with bridal gown selections at bridal stores, bridal boutique shops, and wedding attire rental stores. Their duties include determining styling preferences, taking measurements, and selecting suitable gowns for fitting. They may also be required to advise on matching bridal accessories.
We are looking for a talented Bridal Stylist to make our customers look and feel beautiful in our bridal gown selections. As a Bridal Stylist, you will be required to consult with customers on their preferences, suggest bridal gown styles that complement their body shapes and enhance the style of the gowns with accessories.
To excel as a Bridal Stylist, you should demonstrate experience in bridal styling and fashionable flair in your recommendations. Outstanding Bridal Stylists provide individualized and dedicated services to every customer and style them to perfection.
Bridal Stylist Responsibilities:
- Consult with customers and determining bridal gown preferences and expectations.
- Inform customers about bridal gown styles, colours, and cuts to select from.
- Keep track of bridal gown stock and their exact locations in the store.
- Take accurate measurements to select suitable gowns for fitting.
- Recommend bridal gown styles and cuts that compliment body shapes.
- Advise on bridal gown fabrics, along with their advantages and disadvantages.
- Accessorise bridal gowns with decorative jewellery, veils, gloves, and headpieces.
- Assist customers with gown fittings and alterations, when required.
- Schedule follow-up fittings, as well as collections and deliveries.
- Advise bridal gown store managers on trends in bridal fashions and styling.
Bridal Stylist Requirements:
- Certification in Bridal Styling, Fashion Design, or similar.
- 2 years of experience as a Bridal Stylist, Bridal Consultant, or similar.
- Previous experience in a sales environment would be advantageous.
- Exceptional ability in creating fashionable and stylish bridal ensembles.
- Proficiency in determining bridal gown preferences and meeting expectations.
- Extensive experience in recommending styles and fabrics for all body types.
- Proficiency in selecting style-enhancing bridal accessories.
- Extensive knowledge of bridal fashion trends and styles.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Writing a job description?
Download our free Job Description Template to guide you through the process of creating an insightful job description. Having a detailed job description is extremely helpful to candidates when they are applying for jobs online.
Related Blog Posts
- A Case For Reinventing Job Descriptions
- Administration Job Descriptions
- Marketing Job Descriptions
- The Importance of using a job description template
- When should companies work with Flat Fee Recruitment Companies?