Once you have selected your Job Description download it and convert it to a Job Advert, please use as many as you require. If you wish to use the job description for a CV Template click through for advice and Convert to a CV
Documentation Specialist Job Description
We are recruiting for a Documentation Specialist who will be responsible for outlining a long-term storage strategy, working with colleagues to ensure consistency of documentation practice across the company and training employees on efficient documentation usage, among other duties.
We expect Documentation Specialists will physically exert themselves with the moving of files and boxes, requiring physical strength and stamina.
Documentation Specialist Responsibilities:
- Organise an archiving system.
- Retrieve documents upon request.
- Outline a long-term storage strategy.
- Label, sorting and categorising documents for ease of use.
- Adhere to regulatory requirements.
- Work with colleagues to ensure consistency of documentation practice across the company.
- Assist with both internal and external audits.
- Ensure documentation integrity.
- Train employees on efficient documentation usage.
- Control access to documents.
- Remove documents that are obsolete.
- Utilise storage software and applications for electronic filing.
- Perform transcription and conversion work.
- Proofreading documents upon request.
Documentation Specialist Requirements:
- Proficiency with scanning and administrative technology.
- Physical strength and stamina for heavy lifting.
- Outstanding organisational skills.
- Multitasking ability.
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Degree in Communications or similar field.
Writing a job description?
Download our free Job Description Template to guide you through the process of creating an insightful job description. Having a detailed job description is extremely helpful to candidates when they are applying for jobs online.
Related Blog Posts
- A Case For Reinventing Job Descriptions
- Administration Job Descriptions
- Marketing Job Descriptions
- Sales Job Descriptions
- The Importance of using a job description template