Once you have selected your Job Description download it and convert it to a Job Advert, please use as many as you require. If you wish to use the job description for a CV Template click through for advice and Convert to a CV
Business Systems Analyst Job Description
Business Systems Analysts manage the analysis and development of a company’s business operations. They are also known as Systems Analysts and they are highly-analytical who are experienced in both business and technical expertise. Duties include analysing requirements, estimating cost and establishing system protocols.
We are recruiting for a Business Systems Analyst to assess every aspect of our daily business operations. Working in this position, you will examine existing and new systems for improvement, report common issues, evaluate company performance, and recommend new system procedures.
To perform well in this role, you should be an experienced professional with in-depth knowledge of business processes and business system analysis techniques. The ideal candidate will also be dedicated and demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Business Systems Analyst Responsibilities:
- Assess current and new business procedures.
- Identify effective solutions for business software system issues.
- Report common patterns, questions, and other issues to management.
- Propose solutions for improving and restructuring company procedures.
- Assess company performance, information, and plans by conducting regular tests and analysis.
- Observe company systems status and report any progress or changes.
- Research and estimate costs of upgrades and improvements.
- Establish specifications for new projects by developing project goals, phases, and budget.
Business Systems Analyst Requirements:
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience as a business systems analyst.
- Ability to work in a collaborative environment.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Highly analytical mindset.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Computer Science or relevant field.
Writing a job description?
Download our free Job Description Template to guide you through the process of creating an insightful job description. Having a detailed job description is extremely helpful to candidates when they are applying for jobs online.
Related Blog Posts
- A Case For Reinventing Job Descriptions
- Administration Job Descriptions
- Marketing Job Descriptions
- The Importance of using a job description template
- When should companies work with Flat Fee Recruitment Companies?