Once you have selected your Job Description download it and convert it to a Job Advert, please use as many as you require. If you wish to use the job description for a CV Template click through for advice and Convert to a CV
Catering Sales Manager Job Description
We are recruiting a Catering Sales Manager to handle banquet and event sales and general customer service duties for our catering company. In this role, you will promote the company and help to find new customers, and build relationships to provide repeat business. You will also be responsible for hiring, event planning, and food preparation when required. The ideal applicant will have sales and high-volume catering experience. A bachelor’s degree in hospitality and restaurant experience is required. Having knowledge of fine wines is also beneficial.
Catering Sales Manager Responsibilities
- Find new customers for the company
- Negotiate contracts
- Hire and train staff
- Manage relationships with repeat customers
- Help plan the logistics for each event
- Provide hands-on support during the actual event
Catering Sales Manager Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in hospitality (preferred)
- Catering, management, and sales experience
- Familiarity with fine wines (preferred)
- Strong leadership and management skills
- Negotiation skills
Writing a job description?
Download our free Job Description Template to guide you through the process of creating an insightful job description. Having a detailed job description is extremely helpful to candidates when they are applying for jobs online.
Related Blog Posts
- A Case For Reinventing Job Descriptions
- Administration Job Descriptions
- Marketing Job Descriptions
- The Importance of using a job description template
- When should companies work with Flat Fee Recruitment Companies?