Once you have selected your Job Description download it and convert it to a Job Advert, please use as many as you require. If you wish to use the job description for a CV Template click through for advice and Convert to a CV
Contracts Manager Job Description
We are looking for an organised and detail-oriented Contracts Manager to join our growing company. As a Contracts Manager, you will be responsible for draughting and managing contracts for our company. You will be able to negotiate contracts, provide advice to senior management, and ensure contracts are completed accurately and efficiently.
Contracts Manager Responsibilities
- Negotiate on behalf of clients
- Maintain and update contractual records, status reports, and other critical information
- Provide guidance on contracts to the team, managers, and senior executives
- Draught a variety of contracts, nondisclosure agreements, licencing and sales agreements, commercial, distribution, and public agreements
- Serve as a contact point between two parties in contractual matters
- Provide redlined contract recommendations
- Monitor contract compliance with set procedures
- Ensure every contract is signed and delivered to all parties
- Work with other teams, such as legal or finance, on contract insurance requirements
Contracts Manager Requirements
- Contracts Administrator
- Contracts Analyst
- Contract Specialist
- Proficient in Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to negotiate, administer, and establish contracts
- Comfort in both a team and leadership role
- Knowledge of national and local laws and codes
- Excellent analytical and critical thinking abilities
- Ability to multitask, prioritise, and efficiently manage time
- Accurate, precise, and detail-oriented
Writing a job description?
Download our free Job Description Template to guide you through the process of creating an insightful job description. Having a detailed job description is extremely helpful to candidates when they are applying for jobs online.
Related Blog Posts
- A Case For Reinventing Job Descriptions
- Administration Job Descriptions
- Marketing Job Descriptions
- The Importance of using a job description template
- When should companies work with Flat Fee Recruitment Companies?