1. Select Your Job Description
Select Your Job Description
2. Convert to a Job Advert
Convert to a Job Advert
3. Publish across our Job Boards
Publish across our job boards
Day Porter Job Description
We are recruiting for an energetic and reliable Day Porter to perform day-to-day building maintenance at our company facility. Overall duties will include removing debris, maintaining common room areas, restocking bathrooms and responding to all cleaning emergencies.
To succeed we expect you to be highly organised, dedicated, and able to handle a variety of duties simultaneously. You will work with management to create an effective cleaning schedule, which will include your day-to-day routines and work timetable.
Day Porter Responsibilities:
- Complete minor repairs and building improvements.
- Prepare conference rooms before and after important meetings.
- When applicable, place safety hazard signs in the building including wet paint and wet floor warning signs.
- Monitor, clean and service washrooms.
- Clean all common room areas including the kitchen, cafeteria, lobby and break room.
- Respond to any major spills or other cleaning crises.
- Remove litter and rubbish from main common rooms.
- Help order supplies required for facility maintenance.
Day Porter Requirements:
- 6 – 12 months’ porter experience.
- Able to work a flexible schedule including nights and weekends.
- Must be reliable and professional.