Once you have selected your Job Description download it and convert it to a Job Advert, please use as many as you require. If you wish to use the job description for a CV Template click through for advice and Convert to a CV
Medical Office Manager Job Description
We are recruiting for a Medical Office Manager to oversee the administration of our medical practice. Working as Medical Office Manager your responsibilities will include supervising office staff, monitoring budgets and billings, ordering supplies, maintaining records, and ensuring that the day-to-day operations of our office run smoothly.
To succeed as a Medical Office Manager we expect you to have excellent organisational and time-management skills. Suitable candidates will also have strong interpersonal skills, with an affinity for customer service.
Medical Office Manager Responsibilities:
- Supervise the office staff.
- Maintain patient and staff records.
- Manage budgets, payrolls, and billings.
- Schedule appointments.
- Hire and managing non-medical personnel.
- Order medical and office supplies.
- Overseeing day-to-day operations of the office.
- Greet patients and ensuring they are processed and attended to.
- Ensure the reception area is clean and welcoming.
Medical Office Manager Requirements:
- Experience working as an office manager or administrator.
- Familiarity with the workings of a medical practice.
- Strong computer literacy.
- Ability to organise budgets and billing payments.
- Excellent organisational and time-management skills.
- Professional appearance and demeanour.
- Degree in Health Administration.
Writing a job description?
Download our free Job Description Template to guide you through the process of creating an insightful job description. Having a detailed job description is extremely helpful to candidates when they are applying for jobs online.
Related Blog Posts
- A Case For Reinventing Job Descriptions
- Administration Job Descriptions
- Marketing Job Descriptions
- Sales Job Descriptions
- The Importance of using a job description template