Once you have selected your Job Description download it and convert it to a Job Advert, please use as many as you require. If you wish to use the job description for a CV Template click through for advice and Convert to a CV
Estimator Job Description
Our forward-thinking company is hiring an Estimator to work within a busy team. In this role, you will be responsible for drawing up assessments of costs for the products and services we provide. Your duties will include acquiring quotes from contractors and suppliers, establishing vendor relationships, preparing reports, bidding for contracts, and managing projects through to completion. The right individual for this role will have at least three years of experience, be self-motivated, and pay precise attention to detail.
- Preparing work estimates and proposals
- Identifying costs, materials, and quantities
- Negotiating prices and contracts
- Preparing reports and summarising trends
- Maintaining technical knowledge
- Studying blueprints, specifications, and documentation
- Analytical and maths skills
- Spreadsheet and estimating software proficiency
- Able to work to budgets, goals, and deadlines
- Attention to detail
- Research skills
- Strategic planning
Writing a job description?
Download our free Job Description Template to guide you through the process of creating an insightful job description. Having a detailed job description is extremely helpful to candidates when they are applying for jobs online.
Related Blog Posts
- A Case For Reinventing Job Descriptions
- Accounting Job Descriptions
- Administration Job Descriptions
- Bar And Restaurant Job Descriptions
- Civil Service Job Descriptions