1. Select Your Job Description
Select Your Job Description
2. Convert to a Job Advert
Convert to a Job Advert
3. Publish across our Job Boards
Publish across our job boards
Landscape Architect Job Description
We are actively looking for a Landscape Architect who has a keen eye for detail to join our team. As Landscape Architect your responsibilities will include drawing up plans using CAD software, site surveyance, client liaison, writing and analysing reports, drawing up contracts and working collaboratively with other architects, planners, and engineers.
To succeed as a Landscape Architect, you need to keep informed of developments in your space and be comfortable doing research in other disciplines as well.
Landscape Architect Responsibilities:
- Create rough drawings and more sophisticated plans with computer-aided design programs.
- Analyse complex environmental reports and using the knowledge gained in designs/plans.
- Provide recommendations on conservation and sustainability issues.
- Draw up reports and contracts.
- Write proposals and presenting them to clients.
- Liaise with fellow architects, project managers, engineers, and surveyors.
- Speak to locals and community members to gain insight.
Landscape Architect Requirements:
- Practical experience in the field.
- Experience with CAD software.
- Good creative flair and imagination.
- The ability to respond well to feedback.
- Strong listening skills.
- The ability to understand written and verbal specifications.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Landscape Architecture.