Once you have selected your Job Description download it and convert it to a Job Advert, please use as many as you require. If you wish to use the job description for a CV Template click through for advice and Convert to a CV
Event Planner Job Description
We are recruiting for an Event Planner with a “can-do” attitude to help our company host events that enhance our organisation’s image, improve client loyalty, and enhance our brand-to-client experience. You will be responsible for researching and securing venues, planning and managing our events’ calendar, negotiating quotes and agreements with vendors, assisting with event marketing, monitoring timeframes and budgets, networking, and delivering on event brief objectives. Your creativity, organisational skills, and vision will assist our organisation in amplifying brand visibility, enhancing client and employee relations, and improve our organisation’s growth through events that effectively communicate business strategy and brand personality.
The ideal candidate for this role should demonstrate exceptional organisational abilities, superb interpersonal skills, multi-tasking skills, and excellent time-management. The noteworthy Event Planner should reinforce client-to-business relations, improve the organisation’s image, and effectively deliver on event objectives.
Event Planner Responsibilities:
- Brainstorming and implementing event plans and concepts.
- Handling budgeting and invoicing.
- Liaising and negotiating with vendors.
- Negotiating sponsorship deals.
- Handling logistics.
- Updating senior management.
- Managing branding and communication.
- Developing event feedback surveys.
- Obtaining permits.
- Handling post-event reports.
Event Planner Requirements:
- Degree in Public Relations, Communications, or Hospitality.
- Communication and marketing skills.
- Project management experience.
- Good leadership skills.
- Highly Organised.
- Good time management.
- Proficiency in various event software.
- Expert interpersonal skills.
- Risk management experience.
Writing a job description?
Download our free Job Description Template to guide you through the process of creating an insightful job description. Having a detailed job description is extremely helpful to candidates when they are applying for jobs online.
Related Blog Posts
- A Case For Reinventing Job Descriptions
- Administration Job Descriptions
- Marketing Job Descriptions
- Sales Job Descriptions
- The Importance of using a job description template