Once you have selected your Job Description download it and convert it to a Job Advert, please use as many as you require. If you wish to use the job description for a CV Template click through for advice and Convert to a CV
Personal Executive Assistant Job Description
We are recruiting for a Personal Executive Assistant to perform all administrative and clerical duties required by our C-level executives. Working as a Personal Executive Assistant’s your responsibilities will include recording and distributing minutes of meetings, filing reports and other administrative documents and meeting with important company associates on behalf of our C-level executives.
You should also be able to guide and mentor the clerical staff.
To be succeed as a Personal Executive Assistant, you should demonstrate strong organisational skills and ensure that all meetings run on time. Ultimately, an exceptional Personal Executive Assistant will ensure that C-level executives’ time is maximized by effectively managing their schedules.
Personal Executive Assistant Responsibilities:
- Screen telephone calls and take messages responding to queries.
- Arrange travel for domestic and international flights, other transportation, and accommodation for C-level executives.
- Manage C-level executives’ personal and business diaries.
- Coordinate meetings, conference calls, and interviews.
- Prepare for board meetings, which includes drafting agendas, gathering and printing all necessary documents, and organizing refreshments.
- Organising fund-raisers, staff appreciation functions, and other company events.
- Forward or replying to emails and correspondence addressed to C-level executives.
- Compile and submitting expense reports to C-level executives.
- Perform personal errands for C-level executives as required.
Personal Executive Assistant Requirements:
- 2+ years of experience as a Personal Assistant would be advantageous.
- Extensive experience in creating documents and spreadsheets, using office software such as MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Advanced typing, note-taking, recordkeeping, and organizational skills.
- Manage internal and external correspondence.
- Proficiency in appointment scheduling software such as MS Outlook, as well as call forwarding.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Certification in secretarial work, office administration, or related training.
Writing a job description?
Download our free Job Description Template to guide you through the process of creating an insightful job description. Having a detailed job description is extremely helpful to candidates when they are applying for jobs online.
Related Blog Posts
- A Case For Reinventing Job Descriptions
- Administration Job Descriptions
- Marketing Job Descriptions
- Sales Job Descriptions
- The Importance of using a job description template