Once you have selected your Job Description download it and convert it to a Job Advert, please use as many as you require. If you wish to use the job description for a CV Template click through for advice and Convert to a CV
Risk Analyst Job Description
We are looking for a Risk Analyst to reduce the potential losses of our company investments. In this position, you will work to analyse our portfolio and identify assets that have an unfavourable risk-to-gain ratio and offer your insight on improvements. You will help to ensure we are in compliance with any regulations to avoid penalties. The ideal applicant has a bachelor’s degree in finance and experience in risk management or mitigation position.
Risk Analyst Responsibilities
- Analyse our investment portfolio to identify high risks
- Produce reports on the progress of our portfolio
- Perform due diligence to ensure we are in compliance with any regulations
- Research the market to find safer investments
- Make recommendations for a better investment strategy
Risk Analyst Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in finance
- Strong analytical problem-solving skills
- Risk analysis experience
- Communication and research skills
Writing a job description?
Download our free Job Description Template to guide you through the process of creating an insightful job description. Having a detailed job description is extremely helpful to candidates when they are applying for jobs online.
Related Blog Posts
- A Case For Reinventing Job Descriptions
- Administration Job Descriptions
- Marketing Job Descriptions
- The Importance of using a job description template
- When should companies work with Flat Fee Recruitment Companies?