Once you have selected your Job Description download it and convert it to a Job Advert, please use as many as you require. If you wish to use the job description for a CV Template click through for advice and Convert to a CV
Sales Assistant Job Description
Our company is seeking a charismatic Sales Assistant to join our busy team. Your duties will include providing assistance to customers on the sales floor and processing purchases and refunds. You will be responsible for accepting stock into the business, restocking shelves, conducting audits, and keeping accurate paperwork and database records. You will engage with customers, handle issues, and work within a competitive team. Our ideal candidate will have previous experience in a client-facing role and proven sales skills.
Sales Assistant Responsibilities
- Maintain a clean store and present merchandise
- Stay up to date with the latest products and services
- Approach customers, assess needs, and process sales
- Manage incoming and outgoing stock
- Engage with customers and resolve complaints
- Follow company policies and maintain standards
- Process financial transactions and prepare bank deposits
Sales Assistant Requirements
- Experience in face-to-face or telephone sales
- Excellent interpersonal and team working skills
- Ability to prioritise tasks while maintaining customer service
- Accurate inventory management skills
- Computer literacy with spreadsheets and databases
- Knowledge of sales standards and processes
- Ability to resolve customer complaints and identify customer needs
Writing a job description?
Download our free Job Description Template to guide you through the process of creating an insightful job description. Having a detailed job description is extremely helpful to candidates when they are applying for jobs online.
Related Blog Posts
- A Case For Reinventing Job Descriptions
- Administration Job Descriptions
- Marketing Job Descriptions
- The Importance of using a job description template
- When should companies work with Flat Fee Recruitment Companies?