Once you have selected your Job Description download it and convert it to a Job Advert, please use as many as you require. If you wish to use the job description for a CV Template click through for advice and Convert to a CV
Sales Advisor Job Description
We are looking for a highly motivated and positive Sales Advisor to join our energetic team. In this role, you will advise customers on product features and benefits, process sales transactions, arrange merchandise, enter client information in our database, and handle customer issues and complaints. Our preferred candidate will have two years of experience working within a sales role, be confident and outgoing, and have a professional approach when engaging with customers, co-workers, and leadership.
Sales Advisor Responsibilities
- Approach customers, identify needs and recommend products and services
- Process sales and financial transactions
- Deal with complaints
- Monitor stock and accept inventory
- Update information in our customer database
- Answer telephone calls and provide customer service
- Strive to meet and exceed sales targets
Sales Advisor Requirements
- Proven experience in a Sales Advisor or Customer Service role
- Computer literacy and excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Outgoing personality with an ability to empathise with customers
- A professional appearance and results-driven mindset
- Trustworthy and able to handle transactions accurately
Writing a job description?
Download our free Job Description Template to guide you through the process of creating an insightful job description. Having a detailed job description is extremely helpful to candidates when they are applying for jobs online.
Related Blog Posts
- A Case For Reinventing Job Descriptions
- Administration Job Descriptions
- Marketing Job Descriptions
- The Importance of using a job description template
- When should companies work with Flat Fee Recruitment Companies?