Once you have selected your Job Description download it and convert it to a Job Advert, please use as many as you require. If you wish to use the job description for a CV Template click through for advice and Convert to a CV
Senior Executive Assistant Job Description
We are looking for a hard-working Senior Executive Assistant to support management with daily administrative duties. The responsibilities of the Senior Executive Assistant include planning meetings and organizing calendars.
To excel working as a Senior Executive Assistant, you should have excellent organizational skills, be proactive, and possess a professional demeanor. Ultimately, a top-notch Senior Executive Assistant should be equipped with experience, able to tackle any task given to him or her in a timely fashion, and communicate effectively.
Senior Executive Assistant Requirements:
- Manage and coordinate calendars.
- Schedule appointments and events.
- Act as a liaison.
- Prepare reports and updating internal databases.
- Manage travel arrangements.
- Manage phone calls and emails.
- Distribute internal communication.
Senior Executive Assistant Responsibilities:
- Previous experience as an Assistant.
- Strong knowledge of office procedures.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Solid knowledge of office management systems.
- Must be discrete and maintain confidentiality.
- Outstanding organizational skills.
- Be proactive.
Writing a job description?
Download our free Job Description Template to guide you through the process of creating an insightful job description. Having a detailed job description is extremely helpful to candidates when they are applying for jobs online.
Related Blog Posts
- A Case For Reinventing Job Descriptions
- Administration Job Descriptions
- Marketing Job Descriptions
- The Importance of using a job description template
- When should companies work with Flat Fee Recruitment Companies?