1. Select Your Job Description
Select Your Job Description
2. Convert to a Job Advert
Convert to a Job Advert
3. Publish across our Job Boards
Publish across our job boards
Studio Manager Job Description
We are recruiting for a highly structured Studio Manager to control bookings made for the studio and to oversee the use of the studio by clients. You will also be responsible for liaising with engineers, creating marketing campaigns for the studio and preparing invoices for clients.
To be succeed as a Studio Manager you should have an excellent understanding of the industry and the ability to manage multiple bookings without clashes. A good Studio Manager ensures that clients can make use of the studio safely and to its full potential for their projects.
Studio Manager Responsibilities:
- Ensure that the equipment is in working order before and after use.
- Liaise with engineers that may be needed for clients’ projects.
- Book spaces needed by clients.
- Create attractive and effective marketing campaigns for the studio.
- Prepare invoices for clients.
- Book cleaning services as needed.
Studio Manager Requirements:
- Prior experience in the industry.
- A bachelor’s degree in a related field.
- Excellent time management and organization skills.
- Great interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency with the studio equipment.
- Excellent knowledge of industry-related software.