Once you have selected your Job Description download it and convert it to a Job Advert, please use as many as you require. If you wish to use the job description for a CV Template click through for advice and Convert to a CV
Treasury Analyst Job Description
We are seeking a Treasury Analyst to join our accounting department. You will manage the cash flow and revenue for the company, cross-checking every transaction for accuracy and ensuring documentation is correct. We expect our Treasury Analyst to review transactions, research the latest industry trends and create financial presentations, and look for ways to make the processing of requests more efficient. You must also maintain excellent relationships with our banking partners and collaborate with our financial analysts to determine how to manage company assets.
Treasury Analyst Responsibilities
- Review incoming and outgoing financial transactions for accuracy
- Document transactions into the company ledger
- Analyse cash flow processes and make improvement suggestions
- Research industry trends on new innovations
- Create regular reports for distribution
- Ensure compliance with all relevant governmental regulations
- Maintain good relationships with financial institutions and banking partners
Treasury Analyst Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, or another related field
- At least two years of treasury experience preferred
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Experience with banking and e-commerce software and websites
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and other industry software
Writing a job description?
Download our free Job Description Template to guide you through the process of creating an insightful job description. Having a detailed job description is extremely helpful to candidates when they are applying for jobs online.
Related Blog Posts
- A Case For Reinventing Job Descriptions
- Administration Job Descriptions
- Marketing Job Descriptions
- The Importance of using a job description template
- When should companies work with Flat Fee Recruitment Companies?