Once you have selected your Job Description download it and convert it to a Job Advert, please use as many as you require. If you wish to use the job description for a CV Template click through for advice and Convert to a CV
Treasury Manager Job Description
We are looking for a Treasury Manager to oversee the financial processes of our organisation. In this role, you will monitor day-to-day operations, including incoming cash flow, but the main focus is to create a strong, long-term financial strategy. This will include making investments on our behalf, dealing with banks and financial institutions, or updating company policies. You must have a bachelor’s degree in finance, but an MBA is preferred. You should also possess strong analytical and communication skills.
Treasury Manager Responsibilities
- Monitor day-to-day operations and cash flow
- Audit company expenses and financial policies
- Communicate your decisions and progress to the organisation
- Develop a coherent financial strategy
- Invest money on our behalf
Treasury Manager Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in finance or business (required)
- MBA (preferred)
- Excellent analytical and communication skills
- Several years of accounting experience
- Experience in a leadership or management position
Writing a job description?
Download our free Job Description Template to guide you through the process of creating an insightful job description. Having a detailed job description is extremely helpful to candidates when they are applying for jobs online.
Related Blog Posts
- A Case For Reinventing Job Descriptions
- Administration Job Descriptions
- Marketing Job Descriptions
- Sales Job Descriptions
- The Importance of using a job description template