1. Select Your Job Description
Select Your Job Description
2. Convert to a Job Advert
Convert to a Job Advert
3. Publish across our Job Boards
Publish across our job boards
Asset Manager Job Description
We are recruiting for a results-focussed Asset Manager to provide recommendations on asset acquisition and to manage a portfolio of assets, increasing their value and minimising risks. You will be tasked with conducting risk analyses, preparing financial, asset management and investment reports, reviewing policies and developing strategies to maximise asset growth.
To succeed you should be strategically minded with strong analytical and problem-solving skills. You will have a strong finance background, excellent organisational skills and be an excellent negotiator.
Asset Manager Responsibilities:
- Meet with clients, determine their needs and requirements, provide strategic advice and manage their assets accordingly.
- Prepare risk analyses and financial, investment and asset management reports.
- Create, organise, and manage client portfolios.
- Monitor asset performance and recommend corrective measures.
- Develop strategies to increase ROI and minimise risk factors and losses.
- Review policies and make recommendations for potential adjustments.
- Research relevant markets and identify trends and patterns.
- Collaborate with the asset management team, company analysts and senior executives.
- Liaise and negotiate with fund directors, property managers, attorneys, auditors, etc.
Asset Manager Requirements:
- Previous experience as an analyst or asset manager.
- Strong financial background with experience in financial modelling.
- Strategically minded with strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organisational and managerial skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Skilled negotiator.
- Degree in business, finance or related field.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and industry related software.