Once you have selected your Job Description download it and convert it to a Job Advert, please use as many as you require. If you wish to use the job description for a CV Template click through for advice and Convert to a CV
Waitress Job Description
Our establishment is looking for a Waitress to serve our clientele in a busy and bustling environment. As a Waitress, you will be responsible for greeting and seating customers, taking orders, and serving food and drinks. Your duties will include ensuring guests are satisfied, making menu recommendations, communicating effectively with the kitchen team, and taking payments. The ideal Waitress will be willing to work evenings and weekends, possess a friendly demeanour, have prior POS experience, and have the ability to listen to customers and resolve complaints.
- Greeting customers and escorting them to their table
- Presenting menu options and taking orders
- Preparing tables and clearing them after use
- Adding orders to the POS system
- Serving food and drinks
- Taking payments and resolving complaints
- Following health and safety guidelines
- Previous waitressing experience
- Proficiency with POS and payment systems
- Patience and attentiveness
- Shift flexibility
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
Writing a job description?
Download our free Job Description Template to guide you through the process of creating an insightful job description. Having a detailed job description is extremely helpful to candidates when they are applying for jobs online.
Related Blog Posts
- A Case For Reinventing Job Descriptions
- Accounting Job Descriptions
- Administration Job Descriptions
- Bar And Restaurant Job Descriptions
- Civil Service Job Descriptions