Once you have selected your Job Description download it and convert it to a Job Advert, please use as many as you require. If you wish to use the job description for a CV Template click through for advice and Convert to a CV
Sports Administrator Job Description
We are actively looking for a Sports Administrator to manage all administrative tasks relating to our sports club. As Sports Administrator you will plan fundraisers, schedule practice times and source equipment as needed.
To be successful you must be able to multitask. A good Sports Administrator is able to plan ahead to ensure that all administrative needs are met on time.
Sports Administration Responsibilities:
- Answer phone calls and respond to emails.
- Manage departmental budgets.
- Order sporting and office equipment as needed.
- Schedule practice times.
- Plan fundraisers.
- Organize sporting events such as tournaments.
- Hire and train new staff.
Sports Administration Requirements:
- Prior experience in administration.
- Ability to multitask.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent time management and planning skills.
- Computer literacy skills.
- A degree in sports administration, business studies or a related field.
Writing a job description?
Download our free Job Description Template to guide you through the process of creating an insightful job description. Having a detailed job description is extremely helpful to candidates when they are applying for jobs online.
Related Blog Posts
- A Case For Reinventing Job Descriptions
- Administration Job Descriptions
- Marketing Job Descriptions
- The Importance of using a job description template
- When should companies work with Flat Fee Recruitment Companies?