Once you have selected your Job Description download it and convert it to a Job Advert, please use as many as you require. If you wish to use the job description for a CV Template click through for advice and Convert to a CV
Accounts Payable Job Description
We are searching for an experienced Accounts Payable Clerk to join our dynamic organisation. In this position, you will play a vital role in recording and managing what is owed to our business. You will be responsible for the processing of incoming payments, account management, and coordinating with the accounts receivable team as required.
Accounts Payable Responsibilities
- Maintain and update accounts payable database
- Investigate discrepancies and resolve billing issues
- Send bill reminders and contact clients when necessary
- Prepare invoices, bills, and bank deposits
- Manage electronic ledger and ensure payments are posted
- Produce financial statements and reports as required
Accounts Payable Requirements
- Accounts Paid
- Experience with accounting software and MS Office
- Ability to calculate and manage accounting records
- Experience as accounts payable clerk or accounts receivable clerk
- Knowledge of basic bookkeeping and accounts payable principles
Writing a job description?
Download our free Job Description Template to guide you through the process of creating an insightful job description. Having a detailed job description is extremely helpful to candidates when they are applying for jobs online.
Related Blog Posts
- A Case For Reinventing Job Descriptions
- Administration Job Descriptions
- Marketing Job Descriptions
- The Importance of using a job description template
- When should companies work with Flat Fee Recruitment Companies?