Once you have selected your Job Description download it and convert it to a Job Advert, please use as many as you require. If you wish to use the job description for a CV Template click through for advice and Convert to a CV
Chef Instructor Job Description
We are seeking a Chef Instructor to help train our students in our Culinary Arts School. In this position, you will teach all aspects of cooking, from hygiene to plating skills. If you have specialised experience in a position such as sushi or pastry Chef, you may teach classes in those disciplines too. You will conduct lectures for our students, give hands-on instruction sessions, and grade student performance. Our ideal applicant has a culinary degree and experience in the restaurant business. You also need to have strong communication skills.
Chef Instructor Responsibilities
- Develop a curriculum for classes
- Lead lectures and hands-on sessions
- Grade your students on their performance
- Assign cooking projects and written assessments
- Advise your students on their future careers
Chef Instructor Requirements
- Degree in the culinary arts
- Teaching or employee training experience (preferred)
- Several years of cooking or restaurant management experience
- Strong communication skills
Writing a job description?
Download our free Job Description Template to guide you through the process of creating an insightful job description. Having a detailed job description is extremely helpful to candidates when they are applying for jobs online.
Related Blog Posts
- A Case For Reinventing Job Descriptions
- Administration Job Descriptions
- Marketing Job Descriptions
- The Importance of using a job description template
- When should companies work with Flat Fee Recruitment Companies?