1. Select Your Job Description
Select Your Job Description
2. Convert to a Job Advert
Convert to a Job Advert
3. Publish across our Job Boards
Publish across our job boards
Customer Success Manager Job Description
We are recruiting for a technically confident Customer Success Manager who is driven and result focussed. The duties for our Customer Success Manager include maintaining ongoing customer relationships and networking, implementing success programs, contributing to sales, on-boarding and training clients, and minimising churn. You should also be able to provide insights on client-to-business interactions, improve customer experience through product support, and handle customer complaints and requests.
To succeed in this role you must be social, analytical, possess an aptitude for learning and using new software, and be able to communicate clearly and effectively. The ideal Customer Success Manager should engage with customers, maximise value, and create strategies to grow our customer base.
Customer Success Manager Responsibilities:
- Develop and manage client portfolios.
- Analyse customer data to improve customer experience.
- Sustain business growth and profitability by maximising value.
- Hold product demonstrations for customers.
- Improve onboarding processes.
- Evaluate and improve tutorials and other communication infrastructure.
- Mediate between clients and the organisation.
- Handle and resolve customer requests and complaints.
- Minimise customer churn.
- Aid in product design and product development.
Customer Success Manager Requirements:
- Highly organised and able to multi-task.
- Self-driven and proactive nature.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrate leadership qualities.
- High computer literacy and ability to learn new software.
- Knowledge of customer success processes.
- Experience in document creation.
- Patient and active listener.
- Passion for service.
- Communications or Marketing Degree.