Once you have selected your Job Description download it and convert it to a Job Advert, please use as many as you require. If you wish to use the job description for a CV Template click through for advice and Convert to a CV
Endoscopy Technician Job Description
We are seeking an Endoscopy Technician for our patient care team. You will be working with registered nurses, preparing patients for GI procedures. Your duties will include sterilising the equipment and endoscope and preparing patients for their procedure. As an Endoscopy Technician, you should have a Basic Life Support certification, and prior technologist training and health care experience are preferred. Your responsibilities will also include monitoring the vital signs of patients during their procedures.
Endoscopy Technician Responsibilities
- Prepare patients for GI procedures
- Sterilise equipment and the endoscope before each procedure
- Monitor the patient’s vital signs throughout the endoscopy
- Provide assistance taking biopsies and removing polyps
Endoscopy Technician Requirements
- Basic Life Support certification
- Experience in a GI laboratory or environment
- Completion of a surgical technologist programme is preferred
- GAED certificate
Writing a job description?
Download our free Job Description Template to guide you through the process of creating an insightful job description. Having a detailed job description is extremely helpful to candidates when they are applying for jobs online.
Related Blog Posts
- A Case For Reinventing Job Descriptions
- Administration Job Descriptions
- Marketing Job Descriptions
- Sales Job Descriptions
- The Importance of using a job description template